Last Updated: January 27, 2021
Intelligent Lumen is a developer of IOT platforms for lighting manufacturers, based on the incorporation of sensing and networking technology in their LED luminaires. Thanks to the integration of its intelligent sensors, energy consumption is reduced by up to 90%, maximizing energy and economic benefits.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this document.
We collect personal information through your interactions with the website. For example, when you register to use our services we will collect your:
- - First name
- - Last Name
- - Your email address
- - Your phone number
- - Other relevant information about your company
In addition when interacting with us, we collect information sent to us by your device. Such information may include data such as:
- - The IP address of your device
- - The device ID or unique device identifier
- - The type of device
- - Geolocation information
We also automatically collect data about your visit to the site as described in the Cookies section. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose.
Use of Information Collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best service to our customers, maintaining a record of users, and improving our products and services, adapting to the needs of each customer.
We may periodically send emails through our site with special offers, new products and other promotional information that we feel may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
Intelligent Lumen is highly committed to fulfilling our commitment to keeping your information secure. We use state-of-the-art systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Cookies are small text files used to store information about site preferences. They provide users with the best personalized services on the web.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- - Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- - Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- - Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- - To limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- - Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- - Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal rrhh.
If you have any questions and would like to contact our website data privacy officer, please contact the following addresses:
- Intelligent Lumen, S.L.
- C/ Rosal 27, 33009 Oviedo. Asturias, Spain